We are living in exceptionally stressful times, and the need for behavioral health care may be greater than ever.
Please note: Due to high demand, our Primary Care Psychologists can ONLY schedule consults with people who are already established patients with another RIMG provider.
Common Behavioral Health Concerns:
- Worry, fear, anxiety
- Relationship difficulties
- Caregiving burden
- Making changes to diet and exercise
- Difficulty managing a chronic medical illness
- Increased use of alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs
For immediate assistance:
- Montgomery County, MD Crisis Line: 240-777-4000
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Crisis Text Line: Text TALK to 741741
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: Call 1-800-799-7233
- Disaster Distress Helpline: Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746
We provide short-term, evidence-based consultation & therapy focused on challenges you are dealing with right now. Episodes of care typically last from 2-8 sessions. Sessions are 45 minutes. For longer-term behavioral health needs, we provide referrals to community behavioral health providers.
Please note: We can ONLY schedule consults with people who are already established patients with another RIMG provider.
To schedule a virtual visit with our Primary Care Psychologists: Please call 301-762-5020.
Prior to your visit, please review the Informed Consent Checklist PDF (click to download) for telepsychological services, sign it, and return it via the Patient Portal.
Providers in this Specialty: