The health and safety of our patients and staff remains our priority! All RIMG providers and specialists have the ability to see you in person or virtually.
Please do not postpone routine, acute or preventative care.
- Office Hours: M-F 8:00am-4:00pm
- VIRTUAL VISITS available with all RIMG providers
- If you would like an in-office appointment please call the office
- Our Lab is open M-F 7:50am-3:50pm, appointments are required. To book online, click here, or call: Rockville Office: 301-762-5020, press 2, or Olney Office: 301-933-5050, press 0
As a reminder, please do NOT come into the office if you have been diagnosed with COVID in the past 5 days or have any COVID symptoms lasting less than 5 days. Instead we will see you virtually!
In Person Walk-In Clinic/Virtual Walk-In Clinic:
Rockville Internal Medicine Group (RIMG) has reopened our walk-in clinic for our primary care patients at our Rockville location for your same day urgent needs. Our virtual on-demand walk-in clinic will remain available. The hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 8am-3:45pm (closed 11:30am-1pm).
For everyone’s safety, the in person walk-in clinic will be for non-COVID related visits.
If you have any URI symptoms that have been present for less than 5 days, a virtual visit is preferred .
Click on this link to connect virtually to an RIMG provider Monday – Friday, 8am-3:45pm (closed 11:30am-1pm).
To access our walk-in clinic, enter through our main office entrance, Suite 111.
The following acute issues can be addressed by our walk- in clinic:
- Rash/Skin infection
- Ear pain
- Urinary issue
- GYN issue
- Acute pain such as back or neck pain lasting less than 4 weeks
- Eye infection
- Minor injuries
Virtual visits are appropriate for a variety of care needs, including urgent or acute issues, routine follow-up visits, chronic care disease management, medication management, reviewing test or lab results, and lifestyle coaching. Virtual visits are also appropriate for Medicare Annual Wellness Visits and Routine Physical Examinations (covered by Medicare, United and CareFirst plans. Cigna and Aetna require an in person physical exam). During your virtual physical we review lab results, ensure you are up to date on screening procedures, review family history, discuss healthy lifestyle and any symptoms or concerns you may be having. If deemed necessary for an in person evaluation after a virtual physical, we will do so.
For a virtual visit, you will need to download the myPrivia App on your mobile device OR if using a desktop, you will need Google Chrome, speakers, a camera, a microphone and a strong connection speed.
- Once you call our office to schedule a virtual visit you will receive an email with a link to “Start my Virtual Visit”
- If applicable, you will add your insurance information and submit payment
- Once the provider joins the virtual waiting room, click the blue button “Join Virtual Visit”
- For a Virtual Visit tutorial click here.