The health and safety of our patients and staff remains our priority! All RIMG providers and specialists have the ability to see you virtually, while working in the office on a rotating basis. Our psychologists remain virtual. Please do not postpone routine, acute or preventative care during this time.
- Office Hours: M-F 8:00am-4:00pm
- VIRTUAL VISITS available with all RIMG providers
- If you require an in-office appointment please call the office (i.e. pre- op evaluation, certain procedures and non-COVID related concerns)
- Our LAB remains open by appointment only. To book online, select “A doctor I have seen before” > Office Visit > Lab Work
- Schedule Online or Call:
Rockville Office: 301-762-5020, press 2
- Olney Office: 301-933-5050, press 0
As a reminder, please do NOT come into the office if you have had any COVID symptoms or possible COVID exposure in the past 14 days. You will be screened upon entry with a temperature check and COVID screening questionnaire. If your responses indicate that you may have COVID-19 or possible exposure, you will be asked to leave the building and switch your appointment to a virtual visit. *If you are coming into our office, please wear a mask and come alone unless you require assistance*
Virtual visits are appropriate for a variety of care needs, including urgent or acute issues, routine follow-up visits, chronic care disease management, medication management, reviewing test or lab results, and lifestyle coaching. Virtual visits are also appropriate for Medicare Annual Wellness Visits and Routine Physical Examinations (covered by Medicare, United and CareFirst plans. Cigna and Aetna require an in person physical exam). During your virtual physical we review lab results, ensure you are up to date on screening procedures, review family history, discuss healthy lifestyle and any symptoms or concerns you may be having. If deemed necessary for an in person evaluation after a virtual physical, we will do so.
For a virtual visit, you will need to download the myPrivia App on your mobile device OR if using a desktop, you will need Google Chrome, speakers, a camera, a microphone and a strong connection speed.
- Once you call our office to schedule a virtual visit you will receive an email with a link to “Start my Virtual Visit”
- If applicable, you will add your insurance information and submit payment
- Once the provider joins the virtual waiting room, click the blue button “Join Virtual Visit”
- For a Virtual Visit tutorial click here.
Current Safety Protocols:
- Patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 are seen by virtual visit only
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 upon arrival with a temperature check and screening questionnaire
- We have limited the number of people in our waiting rooms to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- All staff wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment, which may include, gowns, masks, gloves, and face shields
- Enhanced cleaning procedures have been implemented throughout the entire office
- Staff are screened daily for symptoms of COVID-19 and have daily temperature checks. The majority of our staff is fully vaccinated
- COVID testing is performed in a separate location from our main offices
What You Should Expect From Your Visit:
- You will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 upon check-in and have your temperature taken
- You will be taken to an exam room promptly after check-in to minimize time in the waiting room
- Strict social distancing guidelines are followed in our waiting room including limiting capacity
- All providers and staff will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment