If you have comments regarding the webinars, please send them to email@example.com. Please see upcoming and archived webinars below.
Upcoming RIMG Webinars
Join our February Movement Challenge!
February is normally a tough month for exercise due to the cold weather. This year will likely be especially hard with the long standing pandemic. One of the best ways to fight the doldrums is to get moving.
We are inviting you to get active each day of the month with this walking scavenger hunt. Due to the wide capabilities of our patients, we will not aim for a traditional number of steps, but rather a goal to get outside all 28 days and see as many of these listed sightings as possible! The only rule is that you cannot check off two items on the same day. On Wednesday, March 3rd at 12pm, we will host a webinar where you can join us and share your thoughts on this challenge! If you are able and would like to safely challenge yourself to a certain step count (such as 10,000 steps per day), go for it! Please avoid going out if there is ice or other dangerous weather conditions.
Webinar link for attendees: https://priviahealth.webex.com/priviahealth/onstage/g.php?MTID=e36fb87cc6da931e9558b983cd2920eed
Date and time: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 12:00-1:00 pm
Event Number: 178 189 9969
Event Password: privia
Phone Number: 1-415-655-0003
Click the links to access archived webinars and/or slides below.
- 3/25/20 – Warding Off Depression PDF
- 3/25/20 – Managing Anxiety PDF
- 3/27/20 – Coping with Social Isolation PDF
- 4/8/20 – Coronavirus updates including Q & A session
- 4/9/20 – Need a new provider at RIMG? Meet the newest members of our team!
- 4/15/20 – Creating an Advanced Directive PDF
- 4/17/20 – High Blood Pressure: Background and Common Medical Treatments
- 4/20/20 – Basics of Diabetes Care
- 4/21/20 – Dealing with Anxiety, Depression, and Stress during COVID
- 4/22/20 – Weight Loss through Nutrition
- 4/24/20 – Beginning an Exercise Routine at Home PDF
- 4/29/20 – Identifying Characteristics of Skin Cancers
- 5/1/20 – Insomnia in the time of COVID
- 5/4/20 – Coronavirus updates #2 PDF
- 5/6/20 – Prevention and treatment of high cholesterol PDF
- 5/8/20 – Virtual Visits
- 5/12/20 – Menopause: An Overview
- 5/15/20 – Clinic Research at Rockville Internal Medicine Group
- 5/18/20 – Everyday Mindfulness
- 5/20/20 – Preventative Health Screenings
- 5/22/20 – Humor in Medicine
- 5/27/20 – Koffee with Kharia-What’s Too Many?
- 5/29/20 – Sleep Apnea
- 6/1/20 – Tell Me About Your Childhood
- 6/3/20 – Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- 6/8/20 – Coronavirus Update #3 PDF
- 6/12/20 – Health Disparities and Race
- 6/15/20 – What Exactly is Medical Annual Wellness Visit (AWV)?
- 6/17/20 – Am I Going to Get Cancer?
- 6/19/2020 – Implicit Bias in Healthcare
- 6/22/2020 – Hemorrhoids, Pain, and Bleeding: A Talk About Things We Don’t Talk About
- 6/24/2020 – It’s For Medicinal Purposes Only: Medicinal Cannabis
- 6/29/2020 – Coping with Stress, Anger, and Helplessness: The Racism Pandemic
- 7/1/2020 – Anemia: Myths and Misconceptions