RIMG WEBINAR ARCHIVE
These webinars have been a great source of creativity for us and we have had wonderful feedback from you. However, they require a number of staff members behind the scenes who will need to refocus their abilities as the office reopens. If you have an existing appointment and receive a call to reschedule, please understand that we are modifying our schedules to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
We would like to thank you for your attendance, feedback, and enthusiasm. We may continue webinars on a limited basis and will send updates as relevant. If you have comments regarding the webinars, please send them to email@example.com. Please see our archived webinars below. RIMG remains open for virtual visits and we are here for you.
Rockville Internal Medicine Group
Click the links to access archived webinars and/or slides below.
- 3/25/20 – Warding Off Depression PDF
- 3/25/20 – Managing Anxiety PDF
- 3/27/20 – Coping with Social Isolation PDF
- 4/8/20 – Coronavirus updates including Q & A session
- 4/9/20 – Need a new provider at RIMG? Meet the newest members of our team!
- 4/15/20 – Creating an Advanced Directive PDF
- 4/17/20 – High Blood Pressure: Background and Common Medical Treatments
- 4/20/20 – Basics of Diabetes Care
- 4/21/20 – Dealing with Anxiety, Depression, and Stress during COVID
- 4/22/20 – Weight Loss through Nutrition
- 4/24/20 – Beginning an Exercise Routine at Home PDF
- 4/29/20 – Identifying Characteristics of Skin Cancers
- 5/1/20 – Insomnia in the time of COVID
- 5/4/20 – Coronavirus updates #2 PDF
- 5/6/20 – Prevention and treatment of high cholesterol PDF
- 5/8/20 – Virtual Visits
- 5/12/20 – Menopause: An Overview
- 5/15/20 – Clinic Research at Rockville Internal Medicine Group
- 5/18/20 – Everyday Mindfulness
- 5/20/20 – Preventative Health Screenings
- 5/22/20 – Humor in Medicine
- 5/27/20 – Koffee with Kharia-What’s Too Many?
- 5/29/20 – Sleep Apnea
- 6/1/20 – Tell Me About Your Childhood
- 6/3/20 – Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- 6/8/20 – Coronavirus Update #3 PDF
- 6/12/20 – Health Disparities and Race
- 6/15/20 – What Exactly is Medical Annual Wellness Visit (AWV)?
- 6/17/20 – Am I Going to Get Cancer?
- 6/19/2020 – Implicit Bias in Healthcare
- 6/22/2020 – Hemorrhoids, Pain, and Bleeding: A Talk About Things We Don’t Talk About
- 6/24/2020 – It’s For Medicinal Purposes Only: Medicinal Cannabis
- 6/29/2020 – Coping with Stress, Anger, and Helplessness: The Racism Pandemic
- 7/1/2020 – Anemia: Myths and Misconceptions