The single best way to prevent seasonal flu is to get the flu vaccine each year. In addition, you can practice healthy habits by avoiding close contact with people who are sick, staying at home when you get sick, covering your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing and washing your hands often.
Our Flu Clinic schedule is now open by appointment only! To book online, select “A doctor I have seen before” > Office Visit > Injection/Vaccination> Flu Clinic and select Rockville or Olney office. Schedule today while supplies last!
When: starting October 5, 2020 onward
- FLU ONLY (BY APPOINTMENT) – Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 8:30-12:00pm and 1:00-4:00pm
- PNEUMONIA AND FLU ONLY – Tuesdays from 8:30-12:00pm and 1:00-4:00pm. To check if you are due for a pneumonia vaccine please send your PCP a patient portal message. We will continue to “reserve” Tuesdays for pneumonia and flu vaccines.
Where: 1201 Seven Locks Road SUITE 216 Rockville, MD 20854
- *NEW LOCATION* to accommodate social distancing guidelines
- There is no access to SUITE 216 through the front of the building. Drive to the back of the building and park near the black ramp. Please come at your designated appointment time and remain in your car until you are called or texted to enter SUITE 216. Masks must be worn at all times.
When: September 14, 2020 through October 30, 2020
- FLU ONLY (BY APPOINTMENT) – Wednesdays and Fridays from 2:30-4:30pm
Where: 18121 Georgia Avenue Olney, MD 20832 – Parking Lot
- *NEW LOCATION* Please park and walk to the tent in the parking lot. Masks must be worn at all times.
As a reminder, all our flu vaccines ARE preservative free! Egg-free vaccine is also available for those with egg allergies.
If you are experiencing possible COVID-19 symptoms including a cough, fever, difficulty breathing or have a known exposure to COVID-19, please schedule a virtual visit with your PCP or an on demand virtual visit with one of our dedicated providers to determine next steps. We are here for you!
Best of Health,
Rockville Internal Medicine Group