Dedicated to your overall good health, Rockville Internal Medicine Group's team of physicians are board certified in Internal Medicine and focused on preventive and emergent care. Our physicians and staff look forward to being lifelong partners in your good health.
View Rockville Internal Medicine Group's team of board certified Internists and Nurse Practitioners
- Procedures and Laboratory Services: The Rockville Internal Medicine Clinical Laboratory is open Monday through Friday from 7:30AM-5PM. All laboratory tests must be ordered by your physician. If the orders for your lab tests have been placed in advance, then no appointment is necessary. If the lab tests require you to be fasting (most lipid, cholesterol, or diabetic testing), then you should not have anything to eat or drink, except your medicine and water, for at least eight (8) hours prior to the testing. Most laboratory testing is done on site ... MORE
- Hospitalist Available 24 hours/day: To provide 24 hour hospital coverage Rockville Internal Medicine participates with Inpatient Specialists. This allows for a physician to be present and available in the hospital at all times. The Inpatient physician will be in contact with your doctor during your hospital stay, and all details of your hospital stay will be communicated in a timely manner after your discharge.
- The RIMG Travel Clinic: The clinic offers individualized counseling on foreign travel. Safeguard your health and inquire about immunizations you may need prior to traveling. If medications are recommended for your destination, they will be given to you at the time of your office visit. Travel tips, safety issues and other concerns specific to your area of travel will be addressed. We want to make sure you have all the important health information your need to assure that your trip will be safe and memorable ... MORE
- Cardiovascular Testing
- 24 hour Blood Pressure Monitors
- 24 hour Holter Monitors
- Carotid Dopplers
Internal Medicine Patient Information Forms
- Health Information Update
- Patient Request Form (October 2010)
- Patient Intake Form (October 2005)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (April 2011)
NOTE: The above documents available for download are in .pdf format.
Click here to dowload the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.